RSF200 Ground Antenna
Ground Antenna for UGV Radio Link
RSF200 is a multi-purpose ground antenna embedding the SL200 modem. Thanks to its 2 omnidirectional antennas, it is the ideal solution to control UGVs (Unmanned Ground Vehicle), and UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) for mid-range applications.
Located at the ground side of the link, the RSF200 is waterproof and dustproof (IP67), it can be mounted on a mast or a portable tripod.
The RSF200 integrates the SL200 modem and benefits from its highly robust Software Defined Radio (SDR) algorithms and its extreme flexibility. It is compact and easy to setup, does not require any cabration or pointing procedure. Longer distance ranges can be achieved by using sector antennas (optional) .
- Long Transmission Range several km in rural environment (NLOS), up to 20 km (HD video) or 40 km (Low res. video) in LOS with provided antennas and 0.5W RF power
- Unrivaled sensitivity extending the distance range or enabling reduced transmit power
- Rugged construction, waterproof and dustproof IP 67
- High security using proprietary waveforms in addition to AES 128/256 encryption
- Powerful Analysis tool to configure and analyze the transmission
- Multiple logical links with QoS management
- Compact and easy to install: 2 antennas to screw and 1 cable to plug